Help With Anything
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (MP), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
In addition, registered members also see No advertisements
Help With Anything
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (MP), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
In addition, registered members also see No advertisements
Help With Anything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Anything

Get all the help you want

HomeLatest imagesAbout usRegisterLog in
Please welcome our newest member.

https://helpwithanything.board-directory.net/u7
Our forum is 4467 days old.
The current time and date is 28/4/2024, 10:30 pm
Guest please support us and keep our community going.
Become a V.I.P Click here to find out how.
We are looking for more staff members if your interested please Click here
ChatBox

Help With Anything is Hiring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Owner
Owner
Jake

Birthday : 1992-01-01
Warning Level : No Warnings

Help With Anything is Hiring  Empty
PostSubject: Help With Anything is Hiring    Help With Anything is Hiring  I_icon_minitime16/2/2012, 7:57 am

To keep Help With Anything fully operational we are required to have a well trained team in order to keep all of our services running. Each applicant will be required to participate in a short training period in order to ensure that they are committed to being a member of staff and to ready them to be on the Help With Anything Team.

At Help With Anything we provide four types of services: designing, interviews, analyses, and packages. Each service is equipped with a team and our Moderator Team will aid not only helping with services, but also with keeping the forum a safe environment for all to enjoy.

The Design Team creates images for the users, at request. They also:
Spoiler:

The Interview Team asks questions a user about his or her website. They also:
Spoiler:

The Analysis Team reviews a users site and tells them how their website could be improved. They also:
Spoiler:

The Package Team gives users forum or blog a boost, by adding a few extra posts or comments. They also:
Spoiler:

The Moderation Team helps keep the forum safe, while participating in various services among the forum. They also:
Spoiler:

If you feel as though you are capable of being a part of the Help With Anything Team, please fill out the application below and send it to Jake

Code:
[list=1][*][b]Why are you applying for this position?[/b]

Your Answer Here

[*][b]How often do you visit ?[/b]

Your Answer Here

[*][b]What do you have to offer Help With Anything?[/b]

Your Answer Here - This answer must be [i]at least[/i] 30 words long.

[*][b]Have you ever done this service before?  If “yes” provide us with [i]link(s)[/i] to your previous work.[/b]

Your Answer Here

[*][b]How many requests will you be able to complete in a week?[/b]

Your Answer Here - Please be specific

[*][b]Why do you deserve to be staff?[/b]

Your Answer Here - This answer must be [i]at least[/i] 30 words long.

[*][b]Do you understand that if you fail to do your duties that you may be removed from staff without notice?[/b]

Your Answer Here

[*][b]Are you willing to be on as a Trial Team Member for an extended period of time?[/b]

Your Answer Here[/list]

[b]Additional Comments[/b]

Anything else you would like the staff to know may be placed here.
Back to top Go down
https://helpwithanything.board-directory.net

Help With Anything is Hiring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Help With Anything :: Announcements-
Jump to: