Help With Anything
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (MP), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
In addition, registered members also see No advertisements
Help With Anything
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (MP), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
In addition, registered members also see No advertisements
Help With Anything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With Anything

Get all the help you want

HomeLatest imagesAbout usRegisterLog in
Please welcome our newest member.

https://helpwithanything.board-directory.net/u7
Our forum is 4481 days old.
The current time and date is 13/5/2024, 11:58 am
Guest please support us and keep our community going.
Become a V.I.P Click here to find out how.
We are looking for more staff members if your interested please Click here
ChatBox

How to get the best Live chat for your company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Site Designer
Site Designer
Shane

Warning Level : No Warnings

How to get the best Live chat for your company Empty
PostSubject: How to get the best Live chat for your company   How to get the best Live chat for your company I_icon_minitime9/3/2012, 12:09 pm

So your running a website that really need you and your team chatting with your customers form the comfort of your office?

You should try Comm100 with live chat email marketing, knowledge Base and more you can always be in contact with your users, never lose out on money because a client can't find the correct product or page.

Get Comm100 now and no matter what your company's current technology base or communications system, Comm100 products can raise your processes and efficiencies to new levels. In today's fast -moving marketplaces, customers expect real-time communication and fast issue resolution. A poor customer experience can translate to lost sales and poor brand reputation faster than ever before. Comm100 products ensure that no customer communication or sales lead isn't optimized, timely and seamless.

Fully Hosted
Delivered as SaaS applications, Comm100 products are fully hosted and completely managed by Comm100. They take care of all the hardware, software, backup and maintenance work on the server side to simplify your IT infrastructure, so that you can have more time to spend on running your business.
They fully understand reliability and security of their solutions are very important to the success of your business. They are committed to providing Better Products and Better Services. That's why:
All their solutions are well designed and tested;
They choose world-class data center to host our server farm;
They use high-end HP servers to run our solutions;
They use RAID ADG to protect your data from hard disk failure;
They execute rigorous backup and disaster recovery plan.
Back to top Go down
http://lifepostnow.com
ShaneA
V.I.P
V.I.P
ShaneA

Birthday : 1993-02-06
Warning Level : 1 Warning

PostSubject: Re: How to get the best Live chat for your company   How to get the best Live chat for your company I_icon_minitime9/8/2012, 12:14 pm

Love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forum Bot
Bot
Bot
Forum Bot

PostSubject: Re: How to get the best Live chat for your company   How to get the best Live chat for your company I_icon_minitime9/8/2012, 12:14 pm

The member 'ShaneA' has done the following action : This post was...

'Amazing...Nice Work ' :
How to get the best Live chat for your company I_icon_minipost_new
Result : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get the best Live chat for your company   How to get the best Live chat for your company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get the best Live chat for your company
Page 1 of 1